Invisalign offers another way for straightening your teeth other than using wire braces. This is an alternate method that will still leave you with straight teeth. There are also many advantages that come along with deciding to use Invisalign to straighten your teeth instead of using old fashioned wire braces. Here are the top five advantages of Invisalign.
1. One of the main advantages to using Invisalign is that it is designed to look invisible on your teeth. The primary concept of Invisalign is to be as invisible as possible. This is a huge step for braces as well as for teenagers and adults who decide to get adult braces. With Invisalign’s concept of creating clear aligners that fit on your teeth and appear invisible, you can be assured that it will be hard to detect that you are even wearing braces at all! This is a great advantage to teenagers who need to straighten their teeth but are ashamed to wear braces or are worried about how they will look with braces on their teeth. This is also a great advantage for adults who decide to straighten their teeth or fix the mistakes made by clunky wire braces they may have worn as children.
2. Another advantage of Invisalign is that they offer very comfortable aligners that can be removed. The comfort of the braces is very important and wire braces that are mounted on your teeth in order to slowly move them are not comfortable. However, if you insert the clear and comfortable aligners that Invisalign offers, then you can not only experience a nearly invisible set of braces on your teeth but they will also provide you with a comfort that you never knew existed with a set of braces!
3. Yet, another advantage of using Invisalign braces is that their aligners are removable and you can clean them as well! You will no longer have to worry about stuff getting stuck in your wire braces while spending hours in front of your bathroom mirror trying to get it out and keep them clean. You will no longer have to avoid certain foods because you are terrified that they will get caught in your wire braces and cause you much embarrassment as well as a headache trying to get the gunk out.
4. This said, another advantage of using Invisalign is that you get to eat whatever you want! You will no longer experience a food list that gives you a bunch of no no’s while waiting years to be able to eat your favorite foods again. You will also not have to live in fear of what is being caught in the wires of your braces in front of a crush or your boyfriend.
5. You can get braces at any age. It takes a very self confident woman or man to get braces as an adult. These are the types of braces that are stuck to your teeth with wires. However, now that there are invisible offerings out there like Invisalign, then you have the option to get braces as an adult without the embarrassment of everyone knowing that you have adult braces.
As you can see, there are many advantages to Invisalign.